Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The year is over!

Last week, I ended my first year of school in London. It has been a year I will never forget, it has been an amazing journey from September last year until the end of June this year.
My school really support sports, so on the second last day of school they gave out prizes for different sports that students have been able to do after school. I must say I was a proud Scandinavian that day, Sweden, Finland and Norway got most of the prizes! You get a bit patriotic when you go to an international school…
I won the prize for the best overall athlete, I´m really happy for that☺

To go to an international school is different in the way you know that many of your friends will leave in the end of the year and move somewhere else. I have never seen so many sad faces on the last day of school, everyone is saying goodbye to some of their friends. The people that are staying see their friends leave before the summer and see new ones arriving in the autumn.

A last goodbye…

1 comment: