Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Chamonix Part 1

I spent over  two weeks in Chamonix (first with my friend Olle and then with my girlfriend Sumi) and here is a selection of photos. More pictures to come!

As it was our first alpine climbing trip without a guide we decided to focus on climbing easier classic routes to build a good foundation of skills and experiences for future seasons. I am already planning to come back next year. 

A special thanks to Marmot and Granibiten for providing me with equipment that not only made the climbs more enjoyable but also safer.

Life is quite good!
I have camped in places with a worse view!
Olle with a deep crevasse and Chamonix in the background.
Aigulle du Peigne.
Ready to abseil. Minutes before both we and the team in front of us got our ropes stuck... 



No comments:

Post a Comment