Sunday, April 7, 2013

Santa Linya, Spain


During the first three days it was just my dad and me but later our friends from Sweden joined us. It was a really fun trip with a lot of laughter, climbing and good weather for most of the time.


Getting excited by all cool routes

I returned home pleased, as it felt like my climbing had started to improve again. I did two 8a and two 7c+ and my body was able to handle multiple days of climbing. The rest of the group also climbed very well: Scott sending La Fabelita 8c, Olle doing his first 7c+ abroad and Peter showing extreme determination on his project that he most likely would have climbed if illness had not stopped him. Another highlight was to see Magnus Mitboe getting really close on his 9b project.


Hopefully it won’t be too long until I can return to the amazing rock walls that Spain has to offer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment