Monday, July 9, 2012

The last weeks!


Sorry for the blog not being updated lately but here is a short summary of the last weeks!

After 8 weeks of complete rest I was able to start with some physical activity again; some yoga and easy climbing. I felt weak, got tired very easily and had to listen carefully to my body. However, after some weeks I was able try a bit harder, as long as I made sure that my heart didn’t have to work too hard. I had to go to Stockholm for a short visit and even though climbing was not the reason for the trip I still had some time to climb with some friends, which was really fun.

My last visit to the hospital was this Monday as I had to be checked for another possible problem with my heart and I’m going back quite soon again for another check up.

Right now I’m Sweden with my girlfriend :)

1 comment: