Monday, July 30, 2012

Stanage

This weekend I went on a trip to the famous climbing place Stanage in Peak District. After an early start and a long drive we arrived to the cliff and it's boulder field.

The plan was to do bouldering but maybe do some trad too. The bouldering was really good and climbing on grit stone was amazing, even though my fingertips got completely destroyed after just a few climbs on the rough rock.

Me on top of Not to be Taken Away
really happy I did not fall and had to land
on the stone 6.5 meters below
Not to be Taken Away






Deliverance 



I got the chance to climb some real classics such as Zippy's Traverse 7B, Green Traverse 7A, The Glass Hour 7A, Deliverance 7B+, Not to be Taken Away 6C and also an incredible trad route!
I can't wait to get back here to try all other amazing boulder and trad routes :)

1 comment: