Tuesday, November 29, 2011

3 Super League

Last Friday I competed in the third and final round of the Super League here in London, which was a local bouldering competition with very high standards in both competitors and the quality of the problems. I competed in the adult category, to get a chance to practise competing hard problems.

All the 3 rounds went well and in the overall I ended up third, which I am really happy with. I’m pleased with the result, as there were a lot of really good and strong climbers in the competition! I also felt really strong during the competitions and especially the last one.

It’s not too long to Christmas holiday now and I can really feel that in school as the workload is just increasing even more right now! So I have to stay up very late every night to be able to finish all the work, and I’m just exhausted for the moment!!

Oscar

No comments:

Post a Comment